As Featured In
If you would like to know more about Puberty Plus, check out the podcasts and articles below where we have been featured and talk all things Puberty Plus.
Sarah was a guest on the Private Practice Made Perfect podcast with Cathy Love of Nacre Consulting. She shared about the Puberty Plus Program, fostering passion projects and cultivating creativity within the Bloom Wellbeing team. Have a listen at the full conversation over at the Nacre Podcast.
The OT Lifestyle Movement Podcast
Sarah was a guest on The OT Lifestyle Movement Podcast, talking to Rhiannon Crispe about all things puberty!
In this episode Sarah discusses:
- puberty – what it is, when it starts and the biological, psychological and social components
- delivering education to young people and parents
- running puberty group programs – and how you can run your own
- adopting a biopsychosocial approach
- therapeutic use of self and sharing our own personal stories to build trust and connection
- new occupations that are woven into a young person’s routines
- menstruation, period care products and so much more!
Listen to the full episode over on The OT Lifestyle Movement Podcast.
Ready to get started?
If you are a self or plan managed NDIS client, you may also be able to seek reimbursement for the cost of this program from the NDIS. If you would like us to invoice your Plan Manager directly, please complete this online form.
You may also want to arrange for one of our OTs or OT Assistants to provide you with weekly Zoom support to work through the program online, which may be covered under your NDIS funding.